Heroes in defeat often provide the most poignant memories in sport. Graeme Smith’s hobble back to the dressing room after being dismissed tonight must rank as the most moving moment of this tournament so far, and is likely to remain so. It made the local crowd overcome their great sadness to rise to applaud the valiance of the man who had battled the odds all evening.
Sep 28 2009
Page 1 of 11
- CHrsdmdm: Nice trick let’s see if that line break really worked.
- Boyd Robinson: Solved a long standing problem – Thanks for your efforts
- Andy: Thanks Very much! I finished the work accord to that. And it was really back to normal. I also...
- Roger: Often, after doing these tests for the first time, the Cool Down Test fails, and the A/C and the...
- Ron: Let me join those singing your praises. I spent three hours on this last night, utterly befuddled....
TopicsAd Integration Apache backup bicycling cars Course Cricket csc321 dodge caravan driving Evelyn Glennie fav-vdos iis infolinks iphone kernel Laptop Lecture Movie Music NetBT Network Repair neural networks News notes osx86 permalink photoblog picPost Rogers safari park SA vs AUS servlet sms South Africa Cricket Star Trek stunts tomcat UofT winter Wordpress Wordpress Plugin Wordpress Theme XP zee avi