In order to compress a ‘pets’ servlet/web application/project into a "Web Archive" file named pets.war which can easily be imported in Eclipse or other IDE”s or can easily be transported to another server, Execute the following commands in the terminal:
Aug 14 2009
Page 1 of 11
- CHrsdmdm: Nice trick let’s see if that line break really worked.
- Boyd Robinson: Solved a long standing problem – Thanks for your efforts
- Andy: Thanks Very much! I finished the work accord to that. And it was really back to normal. I also...
- Roger: Often, after doing these tests for the first time, the Cool Down Test fails, and the A/C and the...
- Ron: Let me join those singing your praises. I spent three hours on this last night, utterly befuddled....
TopicsAd Integration Apache backup bicycling cars Course Cricket csc321 dodge caravan driving Evelyn Glennie fav-vdos iis infolinks iphone kernel Laptop Lecture Movie Music NetBT Network Repair neural networks News notes osx86 permalink photoblog picPost Rogers safari park SA vs AUS servlet sms South Africa Cricket Star Trek stunts tomcat UofT winter Wordpress Wordpress Plugin Wordpress Theme XP zee avi